1. Rosé – on a Sunday with sliced strawberries
2. Develop a signature walk
3. White Sneakers (Sane Moyo’s guest post schooled us first on white sneakers. Read more of her fashion tips here: 5 Outfits to be Fierce, Comfortable, and Professional in the Office ) Next level your boss style by rocking an all-one-colour outfit. Black or white preferred, but for the boldest among you, step out in head-to-toe royal blue.
4. Use Armani in a sentence. Any sentence. Chanel works too.
5. Have tea in the lobby of a five-star hotel. Tip included ($12). Wear the white sneakers.
6. Run up a flight of stairs like Rocky. Throw some serious air punches.
8. Pay just to use the steam room and/or whirlpool at an expensive spa ($20 – $40).
9. Peel and quarter fruit (mango recommended). Sprinkle sugar and squeeze lemon juice on top. Eat with a little spoon.
10. Don workout gear and go outside in time for the sunrise. Exercise optional.
11. Come up with an alter ego. Hint: Sasha Fierce.
13. Vintage handkerchiefs
14. Eat only the icing in a minimum of 3 Oreos. Discard rest of cookie like a boss.
15. Beyoncé – Flawless. Add Beyoncé and/or Rick Ross tracks as needed. Gyrating required.
16. Create something. Anything.
P.S… For immediate results use Jay Z – Dirt off Your Shoulder on repeat